Welcome to Traverse City's Village at Grand Traverse Commons! This industrial-chic style 3 level loft condo is in Building 50 (the main building) of the historic Grand Traverse Commons. Striking tall windows and skylights bring in an abundance of sunshine! Custom furniture adds interest and charm. The Village at Grand Traverse Commons has everything you need in one place!
The first floor features a kitchen, coffee station (Keurig available), half bath, and comfortable sitting area with in-unit WIFI with Smart TV. The spiral staircase leads to an additional sleeping/ loft area, that overlooks the main floor as well as out the amazing original dormer windows. The spacious third floor features a master bedroom with a queen bed, pull out sofa/sitting area, Smart TV, makeup station and a full bathroom. This condo is unlike others in the area, offering both a spacious feel and a historic setting.
The loft is decorated with custom made furniture, crafted from locally sourced materials including repurposed bowling lane tables & natural live-edged wood slab tables.
At booking, you will receive a curated guide to our neighborhood from Bayshore Vacation Rentals!
Common area: 1 Sleeper sofa & 1 Twin/single bed
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen bed
A few things to note:
• The Building dates to 1886 and the condo was renovated in 2007.
• There is common walkout patio off laundry room that is welcome to guests
• The floor's communal laundry room is approximately 60 ft from unit off of the main hall ($5 laundry card provided. Please leave in unit upon departure).
• The third level, master bedroom, has direct access to an elevator offering easy access without using the stairs!
• The three floors are all open to each other and this unit is a true studio! Please reach out with any specific questions.
We hope you enjoy staying here as much as we do!
***PLEASE NOTE: anyone who enters condo building is required to wear a face mask to enter. Failure to abide by these rules will result in the cancellation of your stay- as this is a condo association rule. Guests must also adhere to the 6ft. distance.